Popular Hair Colors For Women – Part of the Southern Living team since 2017, Caitlin Yarborough is a Georgia native living in Austin, Texas who covers a variety of topics for magazines and websites focusing on culture and lifestyle as well as travel in the South.
With the start of a new year, impulsive desire will shake things up. While some are eager to start new habits — at least for a few weeks — it’s also a good month for appointments with the hairdressers. It’s finally time to scratch that itch and change up your look, starting with a trendy new hair color. We predict that 2023 will be all about subtle yet bold colors that don’t require constant maintenance. This means a color that is low maintenance in extra eye-catching shades.
Popular Hair Colors For Women
From creamy blondes and metallic brunettes, to mauve reds and roasted ash tones, these hair color trends will inspire your Pinterest board and salon visits all year round. You will find more than one shade for winter, spring, summer and autumn. Start 2023 with these fresh hair colors.
Flattering Hair Color Trends Popular In Korea & Japan
Another easy option: this color that gives cool brunettes a chance to lighten up blondes that last for months and months. Mixing is the key.
Because, who? By asking for a balayage that focuses on and around the ends of the face, you can caramelize your entire brunette without risking the pain of regrowth.
Say hello to the prettiest brunettes in the 2023 lineup. Dip your dark brown base color into a rich strawberry red to make plain brown look like child’s play.
Blackberry Dark Purple Hair Color Trend
Anyone with a natural hair color can make the leap to blonde by going super soft and focusing only on the “bucks,” which are the wispy streaks around the face. At least babylighting can match your chosen blonde color to the rest of your hair.
Black hair color is often misunderstood as harsh – when it flatters your skin tone, it can be stunning in the most amazing way. This soft, cool black really suits warm skin tones.
Think of it as a new and improved version of platinum blonde that starts with dark blonde roots and fades to any lighter shade you want—without major damage from constant touch-ups.
The 10 Best Blonde Hair Colors, According To Colorists
This dreamy redhead is pinning on Pinterest, stat. Rich and vibrant, this color is a perfect match for the darkest ruby red.
Think beach blonde, but softer and more mature. Warm blondes like honey and gold work harmoniously to create a multi-dimensional look that makes you look lit from within.
She called Ginger Spice and she wants her name back. This roasted ginger color looks great on warm skin tones.
Most Popular Hair Color Trends 2018: Top Stylists Weigh In
Bright auburn-meets-chestnut is an easy way to refresh a perfectly brunette foundation. Ask to mix baby wax a few centimeters from the roots.
When everyone else is warming up with caramel and gold, cool off with a brown box of mushrooms. This might be the trendiest look of the bunch.
Who says dark and light hair colors can’t mix? This is a great example of a dark suede base with a hint of light gold, emphasizing the full body of the curl.
Colorist Jack Martin Breaks Down A Gray Hair Color Transformation
Say hello to the new strawberry blonde. On the orange side, it settles into the prettiest peach blonde shade and can be worked with natural blondes and redheads.
Natural brunettes can get a touch of lusciousness with minimal balayage babylighting in a warm shade like reddish auburn.
Caramel hair color is a classic brunette accessory for all seasons, and this more muted version is a total knockout. It’s easier to maintain and definitely more whimsical.
How To Get Mushroom Blonde Hair Color
Combine the pearly, silver blonde shades of past trends with more wearable shades like golden blonde to create a hair color that requires very little maintenance.
Mark our words: Nothing excites baby blues like bright apricot red. For maximum volume, use shades of copper, apricot and strawberry blonde.
This is the best neutral blonde if you’re not sure if you want super warm honey or cool ash. It has shades on both sides of the spectrum.
Best Hair Colors For Women Over 50
If you blink, you might miss the subtle hint of blush in this color. Enter: the dreamiest ways to rock your natural brown locks for 2023.
It gives you the edgy look of a lighter hair color without losing the depth and richness of a cool, dark base color. Ask for a chocolate brown color that blends smoothly about three inches below the dark brown roots.
As a lighter shade of coppery red, this orangey red is the perfect way to highlight naturally red hair.
Winter Hair Colors
Raise your hand if going to the salon every six weeks for a root canal sounds as fun as a root canal. you too Ask for a shade root or root stain to match your multi-dimensional blonde color to curb your salon trips.
Talk about spicy. This color feels extra warm at the beginning of the year and stays fresh as we enter summer.
Don’t avoid adding copper tones to your regular blonde. The warmth and brassiness are very different and this color is easy to refresh with a toning gloss every month.
Low Maintenance Hair Colors That Let You Skip The Salon
This brunette is a smoke show. Bright coats of deep mocha brown will see you through any bad hair day and are an easy alternative for naturally dark brunettes.
18 Amazing Mushroom Blonde Hair Examples To Wear For Winter Inspiration 15 Flattering Hair Colors That Will Make You Look Younger ‘Mute Copper’ Is The Warm Up Hair Color You Need For Fall 33 Blonde Hair Colors For Fall You Can Wear Straight From Your Stylist’s Coolest Brown 18 Examples Of Hair Colors To Try That Show Why Pink Brown Is Perfect Light Brunette Hair Colors For Women Over 50 That Will Always Be In Style The Prettiest Blonde Hair Colors To Try This Year
Coolest Hair Colors for Warm Skin Tones Perfect Brown Hair Warm Blonde Hair Shades to Lighten Up Your Hair Are Trending – And That’s More Beautiful 30 Sun-Kissed Dark Hair Ash Gray Hair Colors to Inspire Your Next Salon Appointment 23 Amazing Examples of Summer Hair Highlights That Make You’ll find 16+ balayage hair colors that will refresh your look with fall beach highlights that will make any hair color look sun-kissed, go for it. Whether it’s red, pink, brown or black, you can find a way to make it work for you. It’s easy to change hair colors if you don’t feel like it, but we’ve got a list of shades you’ll want to keep forever!
Balayage Vs. Ombré: What’s The Difference?
Below are cute hair colors that are predicted to be in trend this year. How about trying one of these?
1. Chocolate and Caramel Balayage. A perfect example inspired by your favorite desserts – the melting colors create a delicious color combination that you won’t be able to put down.
2. Brunette with chestnut highlights. Warm up your dark hair for auburn highlights. Depending on your style – you can have thick colored or thin pieces.
Envious Balayage Hair Color Ideas For 2023
4. Dark hair with chestnut hues. Looking for great hair color ideas to spice up your brunette hair? Try adding some maroon highlights. Don’t be afraid to experiment – add thin pieces of paint or thick, or both!
5. Partial caramel highlights. Thanks to partial caramel highlights, hair will look more textured and radiant. If you are a brunette, you will definitely benefit from this stunning shade as it is flattering and looks natural!
6. Castle of dark chocolate. We love this two-tone dark chocolate color because it adds so much depth and dimension.
Hair Trends For Women To Watch For
7. Sandy Blonde Balayage. 2023 hair color trends to add a twist to your casual look. Sandy Balayage is a great way to freshen up your style and achieve a summery vibe, whatever the season.
8. Dimensional brown with soft face framing. From streaky bangs to soft, dimensional fades around her face, this stunning brunette is one of the hottest hair color trends of 2023.
9. Bleached front strands. This hot trend can be one of the best hair color ideas that are easy to achieve and maintain. In addition, light front strands will create a beautiful combination with partial highlights in a slightly darker tone.
Stunning Examples Of Summer Hair Highlights To Swoon Over
10. Honey bronze shades. Not quite brown – but not quite golden either. If you’re looking for something in between, here’s a sweet solution. Brown keeps things warm and adds dimension.
11. Auburn hair color. Paint a chestnut color over a dark chocolate base and enjoy the trendy “toasty melt”.
12. Warm Espresso Balayage. After all the super bright and neon shades we saw plenty of last year, cool faded brunette hair colors in 2023 could be a balm for those of us who love simple shades and hair colors that require low maintenance.
The Best Hair Colors For Women Over 50
13. Light brown with Sandy
Popular nail colors for spring, popular colors for small bathrooms, popular nail colors for toes, popular colors for braces, popular colors for laundry rooms, popular colors for front doors, popular nail colors for summer, popular colors for living rooms, popular paint colors for kitchen, popular paint colors for bedrooms, popular colors for dining rooms, popular hair colors