Burgundy Hair Color For Warm Skin Tone – Burgundy hair adds depth and makes you look confident. If you’re thinking of changing your hair but can’t decide which shade to try – choose one of the bright burgundy hair colors instead of the traditional shades.
The last question when it comes to burgundy hair is: burgundy vs burgundy, what’s the difference? Burgundy has a lot of purple and chestnut has a red tone. Purple lovers will enjoy this list of burgundy hairstyles and will want to hit the salon after reading it!
Burgundy Hair Color For Warm Skin Tone
1. Burgundy Plum Waves. The subtle color of plum is a nice change from the more popular colors of brunettes.
Best Burgundy Hair Colour Shades
2. Purple Burgundy beans. Is it brown? Is it burgundy? It’s the perfect shade between brown and burgundy, and it looks GREAT!
3. Burgundy loose waves. Step into a burgundy red shade for a bold look. You can have an ombre with this color or highlights on the whole head – the choice is yours.
4. Medium burgundy waves on dark hair. Take Hollywood glamor to the next level with this style. Burgundy + black hair is EVERYTHING!
5. Chestnut burgundy accent. It’s not purple, but it’s not brown either – what a great combination!
How To Pick The Best Hair Color For Your Face
6. Messy Purple Ombre Bob. The choppy cut adds a lot of style to this bob. If you have fine or thin hair, you may want a haircut to add body and the illusion you want of thicker locks.
7. Short burgundy bob. Bob is a beautiful style – add glamor with burgundy highlights.
8. Permanent burgundy hair. Calling all wine lovers! Change your favorite drink to your favorite hair color and see how many compliments you get.
9. Bordeaux accents. If you’re not ready to take the plunge to burgundy – try some highlights to see how you feel.
Plum Burgundy Hair Color
10. Merlot flavor burgundy hair dye. This dark, reddish-purple shade has a wonderful and complex feel, it gives the hair a deep depth and blends well with cool skin and skin texture.
11. Deep burgundy hair. Black hair with deep burgundy hues gives courage, clarity. Change it straight, in waves or tight curls.
12. Burgundy purple curls. Curls make your hair beautiful and show off your new color perfectly. For long hair, use a medium iron for easy work.
13. BlackBerry Burgundy Long Sleeves. We can’t get enough of the burgundy purple shade – we love it!
Mulberry Hair Color
14. Blackberry Burgundy Waves. Not everyone knows what the blackberry shade is, but this color will reach the top with this style. Keep blackberry hair styled in loose curls.
15. Long dark burgundy hair. For hair color, use your favorite chestnut red color. Burgundy is a modern choice for women with dark hair.
16. Burgundy highlights on dark hair. The contrast between these bright colors looks good on all hair types.
17. Messy Choppy Burgundy Bob. Short hair can be beautiful with small waves that make this style look good.
Red Hair Colour Shades For The Indian Skin Tone By Anuradha Shah
18. Medium burgundy waves. Beachy meets bold in this erotic style. A good idea if you want bright shades that look natural.
19. Waves of violence in Burgundy. We can’t stop looking at the different shades of burgundy in this stunning balayage. Everyone will be asking you which salon you went to to get that beautiful color!
20. Plum burgundy hair color. If you don’t want anything too bright, try a sweet shade that’s perfect for highlighting your natural brown – it feels completely wearable and you won’t get tired in the instant that you can have a lighter color.
21. Long burgundy hair with a muted ombre. This amazing ombre starts with a neutral brown base, goes through burgundy red in the middle and reaches cherry red at the end.
Say “merlot” To The New Year: How To Achieve The Burgundy Inspired Hair Color
22. Red shoulder length balayage hair. Every woman with dark hair knows that red shades work well with her rich base color to make her look beautiful. Try this vibrant red balayage to make your darkest look stand out.
23. Deep Red Burgundy Balayage. A good shade of red for girls who often struggle to choose their favorite color is red or burgundy. A rich burgundy color that fades to bright red is a good choice.
24. Burgundy hair. A dusty, vintage burgundy shade that matches all your fall dreams, clothes and drinks. Bright caramel lights add depth and dimension to the style.
25. Dimensional mulled wine hair. Here we have a wonderful burgundy hair color full of copper, true red and purple, which makes it very compatible with different skin types and especially suitable for winter.
Best Auburn Hair Color Ideas For Every Skin Tone
26. Burgundy red hair with dark roots. Dark roots with a light wine red color that boasts great depth is your next hair color option.
27. Wine red hair color. The all-time favorite shade of wine will enhance your delicate look and style and complement your summer-winter wardrobe.
28. Dark burgundy hair. Wow, burgundy hair color should be looked at twice! Nice and beautiful hair! It is a mixture of rich burgundy color filled with very bright and vibrant magenta color.
29. Little burgundy ombre. The dusty tips of the plums meet the dark roots of the crow’s feet for a unique experience. Secret hair for a wonderful woman!
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Hair Color Creme, Br2 Dark Intense Burgundy
30. Raspberry black hair. Scented and sweet like raspberry wine, this gorgeous hairstyle will book your next salon visit in no time.
31. Burgundy wine hair color. A solid but rich burgundy color with just enough red undertones to give it a deep purple hue gives you a top shelf cabernet color.
32. Burgundy ombre hair. A beautiful combination of dark roots and long dark burgundy hair. It’s not as fiery as other hot reds, but it makes you feel moody and unchanging.
33. Dark burgundy hair with a low part. Although this dark, almost purple color is good for defining and creating fullness in the hair, I can’t get the look without garnet highlights.
Burgundy Hair Ideas
34. Low maintenance burgundy brown hair color. Reds are known to fade quickly, but you can enjoy a burgundy shade without frequent touch-ups if you leave plenty of brown space on the crown.
35. Long monochrome magenta hair. Celebrate burgundy without dying it by dying your hair red. It is neither dark nor light, which makes the hair a good choice for many skin types.
36. Dark hair with brown and burgundy highlights. If you’re looking to up your color game and can’t decide where to go, join the burgundy club by incorporating purple and burgundy into your statement. Depending on where the sunlight falls, your hair will play differently every time!
37. Rich mahogany hair. When there is a shade that screams “Fall,” we immediately point to where the mahogany color is coming from. It produces the warmth of the fallen leaves, but at the same time it has a soft and delicate texture.
Mahogany Hair Color Color Ideas For A Warm Brunette Look
38. Red chestnut hair color. Who says you can’t show off all the power of deep red and burgundy on your shoulders and hair? With random highlights, it’s hard to name this color just one shade.
39. Dark hair with burgundy highlights. Not only do these pops of color stand out against dark hair, but they also help bring out the look from a layerless spot.
40. Burgundy hair red hair with melted roots. Wine colors work best on medium to dark skin tones, and you can balance pink and yellow skin tones by adding purples or reds to your skin tone.
41. Chestnut hair and pieces of money. Naturally, the shade of chestnut is complimented and brought to another cool place by strong pieces of crimson.
Red Hair Color Shades For Various Skin Tones
42. A little burgundy balayage. This beautiful balayage keeps all hair color on the red end of the spectrum while giving it depth and a natural feel.
43. Shiny burgundy hair with highlights. Although the burgundy color of this color is a little messy, this does not prevent the locks from looking shiny and attractive.
44. Brown hair and burgundy facial features. This creative girl decided to use a little burgundy hair dye on her brown hair and apply all shades of mulberry from amethyst to crimson to brighten her face.
45. Dark and burgundy hair with highlights. It tastes like plum jam smeared over your beautiful black hair. Long locks are the perfect canvas for these burgundy locks to shine.
Major Differences Between Mahogany And Burgundy Hair Colour
46. Burgundy and blonde hair. If you have blonde hair that needs a bit of shine, some blonde highlights and burgundy highlights woven into the ends and front of your hair will give you the perfect look.
47. Burgundy hair. This dark shade shows elegance and beauty. It looks mysterious and soft, and you might not want to stop looking at it for a while when you find it.
48. Light burgundy hair color mixed with brown. or